A.P.15 is part of our Abstract Profiles collection.
This collection was created for the Diaghilev hotel in Tel Aviv.
The collection came out naturally and intuitively after I've researched Sergei Diaghilve, the art critic & founder of the Ballets Russes who worked closely with Picasso (Picasso’s Cubist sets and costumes were used by Diaghiliev in a few of Bellets Russes productions).
A handmade modern decorative wooden mask inspired by Picasso, faces, shapes and outlines.
Hang it on your office wall, living room or in the kids room, you can not go wrong with this artistic comic art.
All of our masks are hand painted, unique with their own character and just like us, humans, they have some imperfections but that’s what makes them perfect.
Masks can be similar, but no 2 will ever be exactly alike.
- Dimensions : 20 X 65 cm | 7.8 X 25.5 inch
- Materials: Beech, Venner, MDF
- All masks are colored with quality Molotow™ Premium colors for best UV- and weather-resistance.
- Weight: 700 - 1000 grams.
- This item is handmade, please allow 5 - 7 business days to produce before shipping.
- The mask comes with a hook on the back for hanging.
- Free worldwide shipping
- Our prices do not include Import Duty and GST/VAT applicable in your country.